Tuesday 19 June 2018

Desciptive writing

This week for writing we had to create a spooky ghost story, I really liked doing this activity because I thoughtit was really fun to decribe somthing scary
Writing:
The blood is racing through my head as I flee from my nightmare.
I feel my heart pounding in my chest it’s almost like it’s in my head.
The ghostly sounds are chorasing. The booming thunder crashes
around me.

The smokey abandon smell smothers me with intense fear .
I sprint down the cold, damp hallway. Voices are screaming through
my head chanting for me, or is it at me I can’t tell. I want to give up
but I can’t….. it’s for my best friend. I hear dripping, I’m petrified, I
sprint harder into the distants. I tell myself that it will be fine but as I
get closer I see it’s not………………………

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.