Friday 17 June 2016

term 2 week 7 reflections

This is my writing follow up for this week I really enjoyed it because I got to be as creative as I wanted. We had a story starter and then we had to write our own story, mine is about a monster. 

Dictionary meanings for my words this week

Touched If someone or something puts a part of someone or somethings body on something it means they touched them
Unsearchable to not be able to find someone or something
Peaches a stone fruit that is squishy and round
Untouched that someone or something is not able to touch someone or something
Beaches a place that has millions of small grains orange ish crushed rock  
Teaches someone or something that shows someone or something, something new
Teachers more than one someone or something that teaches something new
Searched someone or something looks for another someone or something
Searches someone or something sends out more than one someone or something to find the thing

Word work for this week it was pretty easy. I had to find the meaning. Next time I think I could do a bit more writing this was only 1 of our activites..
This is some of my maths I did not quite finish my maths that's why I think I should try finish it but I thought  it was quite hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.