Friday 5 May 2017

First week back term 2 week 1

Welcome back to term 2. We have have a new teacher called mrs reissmann. Mrs reissmann set us a task that we had to write all the things about plastic that we know here is my work with katelin and Ruby.


Plastic
  • It burns easily.
  • It is not good for the environment.
  • You can make things out of it like polo fleeces. And Other staff
Honor
I think that plastic is a bad thing that has been invented because it kills the environment and it is not good for animals like Fish and land animals.

Ruby
I think that Plastic is bad because you don’t need to use plastic even for shopping bags because you can use recyclable bags.


Katelin
I think that plastic is bad for our environment because it is killing our sea life and Other animals.

3 comments:

  1. Honor, You have some really good ideas about plastic.
    Where is your word work for week one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honor I like wat you have don my name is Liam and it is sad hat sea life
    is getting killed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Honor my name is Arli good work on you're plastic presentation great ideas about the Advantages and disadvantage's you have some same ideas as me good work by.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.