Monday 7 May 2018

Descriptive Writing.

This week for writing we had to describe an image that Miss Hines gave us. I really liked this activity and I would like to do it again.

  Descriptive Writing                 
I can see the sun rays finding gaps between the trees then bursting out and blinding me.
I can see the empty soccer field waiting for the afternoon game. I can see the glistening
frost lighting up from the sun, it has turned pink.
I can hear the early morning birds chirping there wake up songs. I can hear muffled
engines far away.
I can feel the still loneliness burning inside me. I can feel my cheeks burning with the
coldness, it hurts.
I can feel my warm breath in my jacket, it’s very warm.
I can smell dead damp winter leaves on the ground. I can smell the distant coffee in
the nearest town.
I am trying to taste but my burning numb tongue won't let me.


I could do with a hot Coffee.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Honor, thanks for sharing your wonderful writing. I particularly liked lines 6/7 as I could relate to the burning feeling and I liked how you connected it with loneliness. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.