Friday 1 July 2016

Reflections Week 9 Term 2

Rendered Image

our groups name is the ...



Here is a picture of the members of our group 








For the last 2 weeks we have been doing PrEP. PrEP is a process of managing and taking care of a business to sell things at 2 markets where we all sell our products that we have been making over the weeks. I made swords and bangers  and a few claws with Harvey. 

Here is a few examples of what I did

 






















I really enjoy PrEP!





















here is the other part of my reading

This is my reading follow up for this week. We had to write down our predictions of what we thought the word meant then we got a buddies prediction of what the word meant and finally after that we looked the meaning up in the dictionary Martin was my buddy for this activity.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.