Friday 2 September 2016

Writing reflections Week 6 term 3



This is my literacy from this week I am proud of my work because I used some good words but I think I could use some more reflective words the purpose of this activity was to write an explanation of the life cycle of a frog I did this activity on a google slide.
Success Criteria
What makes a fantastic Explanation?

I can…..
Self
Peer
Teacher
Begin with an introduction of the topic


Write a series of paragraphs that explain


Write a concluding paragraph


Write in paragraphs


Use a variety of sentence openers
Sort of I mostly used then or after


Use technical language
Sort of


Words that show cause and effect


Use present tense correctly


Correctly use a variety of punctuation


Write grammatically correct sentences



Use correct spelling


Next Steps:



This is my succsess criterea for my life cycle of a frog this is what I think I used.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, my name is Fehi and I am a student in Setoga class at Hay Park School. I really like how you took all your knowledge and gave it to us so we could learn . It made me think of how much thing’s you learned. Have you thought about making a screencastify and putting it into your slides just so kids how can’t read can listen to it?.If you would like to see my learning, please visit My Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Honor i am sorry because i put in the wrong blog here is my blog name just click the link and it will lead you the way. My Blog

      From Fehi

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.