Friday 14 October 2016

Reflections week 1 Term 4


For one of our literacy rotations this week we had to create a mythical and describe what the parts were for I really enjoyed this activity because we got to make a a nonexisiting animal I did this activity on a google drawing I thougt it was pretty easy.







This term our teacher joined us up to Chapter Chat 5. Chapter Chat is a thing where lot's of classes get together on a Friday and answer questions this is called tweeting. We are reading a book called Person Controller I am really enjoying this book. One of the activities was to draw fred and ellie playing video games here is mine.



For maths this week we have been working on position and orientation I really enjoyed this activity but maybe next time I could try to give a bit more information on how I did it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.