Sunday 3 July 2016

Boat Construction: Main star


Boat Construction : Thinking




On the weekend we made a little boat race for our own. We made them mostly out of card board and some skewers but produced the mighty barge and the catamaran.  My boat was the catamaran and my brothers one was the mighty barge. The barge was not so mighty that in a few minutes it got  stuck on some rocks. My brother threw a rock at it, and it flipped then sunk.  My brother was so sad. But we kept the now mighty catamaran going until Dixson park bridge, by then it was REALLY  wet so we let it sink.  However, it went a long way with out sinking, from Sawyers creek-Dixson park bridge.  I was really impressed how far it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.