Thursday 25 August 2016

Literacy Reflection Term 3 Week 5



This week for literacy I have made a DLO of my Olympic activity.
This activity is focusing on researching Brazil and finding fun facts about it.This activity was Knowledge No.2. I used google slides to make my presentation. I am proud of my work because I used  catchy slides  and I had to research lots of information about Brazil. Next time I think I could work on finding more information about the country I really enjoyed doing this activity.

2 comments:

  1. Morena Honor. You have certainly showed a great use of knowledge. I agree you have used some very catchy animations to add interest to you slide. The content of your work shows me that you have used your research skills well to answer your questions. I always enjoyed doing research based tasks when I was younger too, a really satisfying thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Honor.
    I really enjoyed your slideshow on Brazil. It has has a lot of animation and information.
    Why did you choose to do it on Brazil ?
    How long did it take you to make this slideshow.

    I hope I hear back from you.
    Bye.
    From Mya.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.