Friday 16 June 2017

Literacy Art summary

This week we had an art work shop with Abi Gully and learnt still life drawings.
Art Summary

Monday: On monday we went to an Art workshop with Abi Gully for the chosen people it went for two days. On the first day we drew still life I found it quite hard but we did it lots so it got easier.


Tuesday: On tuesday we had another one on tuesday we finished our big copy and we traced it and then we painted it I finished mine and then we did our other copy. We had to do warm colours and then we had to do cold colours I did my warm colours  and then I did my cold colours. After I had finished my cold colours I did my cold and warm colours. I really enjoyed the art workshop I am hoping to do it again.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Honor, I am glad you enjoyed this fantastic opportunity. Your sketches were great and I am looking forward to seeing your finsihed artworks up around the school. I love seeing students making the most of opportunities given to them. Miharo! You are an amazing role model for others. Mrs P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Honor,
    I really like the way you gave great detail about what you created during the two days. One of my favourite things was was painting the cold colours.Next time make sure your days of the week have capitals.

    What was your favourite part?

    From Bessie in P2

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.